Ready to go on adventure to explore space with some fun science?
In this special space-themed Little STEAMers class we'll be exploring space, stars and the Moon for all space lovers as we go on an adventure into space together.
We learn about how astronauts get to space and take part in fun activities to create our own star constellations, simulate a rocket launch and decorate a bumpy Moon surface.
There's so much fun learning for all ages and children can be occupied for hours after the class with the activities we do together.
"We usually learn about space by going to the Science Museum, but this was the most fun we've ever had learning about space - thank you!"
I'll give you loads of suggestions too for how to do more maths and science as children play or you can just leave them to it to explore by themselves.
What you get with this class:
- A 30-minute class to watch together
- Preparation details to get you set up for success
- Exploration support with questions and ideas to support the learning yourself
- Bonus content to extend the learning with a scavenger hunt and an extra story about the seasons
- Short dip-in videos for each activity in the class
- Access for one whole month from the date of purchase to try as many times as you like
- A personalised certificate sent to your little one in the post!
About Little STEAMers
- PLAY-BASED: Young children are naturally inquisitive and learn about their surroundings through play. The activities are designed so children learn through playing and exploring. I just give them the ideas and inspiration.
- EXPERT-DESIGNED: Classes are designed alongside other early years specialists to be developmentally appropriate and research backed.
- VARIED: Class topics cover a range of concepts from science, technology, engineering, arts and maths (STEAM) using story-telling, singing, movement and demonstrations.
- HOME-BASED: Classes and activities are specially created to be joined online from a familiar home environment where children can play and learn more confidently.
- FLEXIBLE: You can access the classes and other content on your schedule and enjoy quality time playing together at home for as long as your child is engaged in the activities or even in the following days and weeks.
- FOR GROWN UPS TOO: You get ideas and inspiration to encourage you child's curiosity even after the class has finished.