Want to bring regular and high-quality STEM to your class?
Not got the time to do it all yourself?
Then Little STEAMers classes are perfect for you.
This taster class is a slightly shorter version of a full Little STEAMers class - it takes less than 20 minutes.
It's designed to introduce both your staff and children to Little STEAMers and show how you can easily bring STEAM learning to your setting.
The topic is floating and sinking because this will already be a familiar concept to most of your children and is always fun for children of all ages.
Scroll down and click Get Taster Class now to access, then get ready to have fun with your class! What have you got to lose?
"My class loved Little STEAMers so much we signed up for a whole term. Even the staff love joining in with the song at the end. It's the highlight of our week!"
About Little STEAMers Classes
- PLAY-BASED: As you know, young children are naturally inquisitive and learn about their surroundings through play. The classes are designed so children learn through playing and exploring-based activities which can be easily set up in your classroom.
- EXPERT-DESIGNED: Classes are designed alongside early years specialists to be developmentally appropriate and research backed.
- VARIED: Class topics cover a range of concepts from science, technology, engineering, arts and maths (STEAM) using story-telling, singing, movement and demonstrations.
- ONLINE: Classes and activities are specially created to be joined online from your familiar classroom environment where children can play and learn more confidently.
- FLEXIBLE: You can access the classes and other content on your schedule, pick topics that match your planning and focus on the parts of the class you know your children will be most interested in.
- FOR GROWN UPS TOO: As you progress through Little STEAMers classes, your staff will start to develop as STEAM practitioners too.