Want to develop your child's curiosity?
Want to give them a head start on their learning journey?
Want quality time together on your schedule?
Then Little STEAMers classes are perfect for you.
In this free Little STEAMers class we'll explore floating and sinking with counting, measurement, weight and problem solving challenges!
It's water play with an educational twist and a top favourite class for children and for grown ups too as they suddenly find themselves having a cup of tea in peace while their children happily explore the science.
"It's amazing how well my son interacts with you even knowing it's not live, he answers questions and sings along all the same."
About Little STEAMers
- PLAY-BASED: Young children are naturally inquisitive and learn about their surroundings through play. The activities are designed so children learn through playing and exploring.
- EXPERT-DESIGNED: Classes are designed alongside early years specialists to be developmentally appropriate and research backed.
- VARIED: Class topics cover a range of concepts from science, technology, engineering, arts and maths (STEAM) using story-telling, singing, movement and demonstrations.
- HOME-BASED: Classes and activities are specially created to be joined online from a familiar home environment where children can play and learn more confidently.
- FLEXIBLE: You can access the classes and other content on your schedule and enjoy quality time playing together at home for as long as your child is engaged in the activities or even in the following days and weeks.
- FOR GROWN UPS TOO: You get ideas and inspiration to encourage you child's curiosity even after the class has finished.
What you get with this FREE taster:
- A 30-minute class to watch together
- Preparation details to get you set up for success
- Exploration support with questions and ideas to support the learning yourself
- Bonus content to extend the learning
- Short dip-in videos for each activity in the class
- BONUS: Limited time discount off other Little STEAMers courses